It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Today...

Today I backed a trailer for the first time. It was pretty cool. I only messed up once or twice.

Today I drove 5 of my siblings to three different places.

Today I killed some ants. Which reminds me of a quote: "Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I were an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny." -Jack Handey

Today I sprayed my lawn for weeds. I haven't seen any dead weeds yet...

Today is Tuesday. I will probably go to Institute tonight at 7. Who knows...

Today I studied Preach My Gospel for an hour. I think maybe I should have studied more.

Today I went to bed at 2 am after my internet died on me. Sorry to those people I was talking to online when that happened. :-/

Today is June 8th. There have probably been a lot of babies born today.

On the other hand, there have probably been almost as many who passed away today, too.

Today I am tired because of how late I was up last night.

Today I want to get to sleep early so I'm not so tired tomorrow.

Today I called to find out whether or not I have a place to live in Rexburg. I don't.

But I might. I'm hoping that today I get a call telling me that they have a place for me to live.

Today, that would be wonderful.

Okay, it'd be wonderful tomorrow, too. As long as it's not a call saying that they don't have an apartment for me...

Today my pectorals hurt. I was doing push-ups yesterday.

Today I am sitting here blogging because I don't want to go outside and load a dresser into the van to take to D.I.

Today is another day...

-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment