It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Monday, October 29, 2012

And more...

Foto 1: Now that I'm back in Cucuta, I went to see Camila, one of my converts (that's not really a correct term. She's the Lord's convert. It's just the easiest term to use...) from Motilones. The last time I was in Cucuta. I left the week before her baptism, but hopefully I'll be able to be there in Bogota for her sealing to her husband next spring. :) 

Foto 2: We find lots of lizzards in and around our apartment. :) I didn't really eat it. It was nice enough to pose for the picure, and then we let it go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment