It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Monday, October 29, 2012

I finally have pictures!!!

Hello!

I FINALLY have pictures, so I'm attaching them right now, before I forget. We have an oven in our house right now, so I've been going to town and cooking all sorts of deliciousnesses. Apple pie, Chocolate chip cookies, etc. We had to go clear to Kingdom come to find something that was more or less like a pie tin. They don't make pie here, so it was really hard to find it. No one even knew what I was talking about. I feel like I'm from another planet sometimes. Haha. Luckily we found something, and the pie actually turned out pretty good. It was a practice run, but I liked it. :) 

The work is going ever onward. Jorge is getting baptized this Saturday! at 5. :) I'm really excited. Also, the transfer ends this week, which is absolutely crazy, but I don't think either of us are going anywhere. Pretty sure we've got lots more work to do here in Quinta Bosch. Besides, I'm just getting used to this whole 700ยบ all day every day thing. ;) 

I've actually decided I'm not good at all at guessing when they're going to transfer me and when they're not. The last time I was here in Cucuta, I was only here 6 weeks. So...really I have no idea. But. Anyway.

Sorry I don't have much time. I hope everything is going well there at home. Send me some pictures. Of. Whatever. :) 

Love you all. :) 

-Elder Cannon

P.S. I accidentally sent an email with one picture. I'll send more. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment