It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm not ranting.

Today is Thursday. I was outside for a total of about 10 minutes. The rest was spent on the living room couch. Or the family room couch.

Yesterday was Wednesday. After I went to the dentist, the total amount of time I spent outside was however long it took my dad to help me from the car to the front door. ...side door. Whatever. We use it like it's our front door.

My diet: 5 powerades, a can of Spaghetti O's, a bowl of yogurt, a butterscotch snack pack, a few soft fish sticks, and a bunch of water (for the pills. yay).

This is me:

No laughing now...that's not polite.

Okay, honestly if I were you, and I was reading this, and looking at how ridiculous I look, I'd be laughing my head off. The only reason I'm not laughing is because it hurts. :-/

There was this one time when I smiled so many times in one night, that my cheeks started to hurt. It doesn't take much at the moment...

You know what's the best?

Fresh air. It gets so stuffy in here. Aw, man...I didn't go watch the sunset. I was gonna. I glanced at it out the window, but I forgot to go look.

If you had a get out of jail free pass, what would you do?

"We are all on drugs, yeah..."

Don't ever do drugs. Kay? Not on purpose. Drugs are stupid. They don't make you happy. That's what the gospel and family and good friends are for. They'll keep you happier than drugs could ever make you.

Oh, and one more thing about the puffy cheeks...I was reading a scripture, and it said that you should "let your soul delight in fatness". So, don't make fun, kay?

"O hail, Provo High..."

You know, most of the time I'm pretty ADD when I blog. But...tonight is especially...random. "Why can't we ever just have like a salad?" "Be grateful, Juan Pablo. Today is especially delicious. Mira."

I'm gonna go sleep.

Night!

-Cheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment