It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Monday, June 25, 2012

5 weeks and counting.

I've been here in Bogota 5 weeks now. It really feels like I got here just yesterday. Well, today was cambios, and my companion, Elder Balabarca, is going to Bucaramanga. They're going to send me another greenie. Haha. How fun. But as always, when the new missionaries come, President doesn't tell us who they're going to be. They just get here and say, "President told me I'm going to be with Elder Cannon." And that's when I'll find out who my new companion is. 

Yesterday Carmen was baptized!!! It was such a beautiful ceremony. I love baptisms. And I finally got the virus off of my USB, so I'll be sending pics. 

I don't really have much time to write...because my companion has to go say goodbye to the members and investigators and such. But I'm hoping to maybe have time tomorrow. 

I love you all. Don't do drugs, and stay in school. :)

-Elder Cannon



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment