It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Checking in.

Class starts tomorrow, and I'll probably have a lot less time to be on here blogging. So... here I am, just checking in. I made it to Rexburg alive, and I'm doing well. My roommates are nice and not even very quirky. Except for the guy that microwaves his bananas before he eats them...ew.


Anyway, I'm doing well. I'm eating a lot. That's probably thanks to the miles and miles of bike riding and walking I've been doing. :) It's great mission prep, eh?

I love you all! Don't party too hard without me...

Oh, and...have a nice day, eh? :)

-Joey

1 comment:

  1. Your roommate microwaves his bananas?

    ...is that legal?

    ;-) :-p

    Well, that's one of the better quirks, I guess. :-p

    Glad you're doing well. :)

    Oh, and congrats on Men's Chorus!! :)

    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete