It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Saturday, July 31, 2010

Single, wake-boarding nerd...

Today I went boating with the Oak Canyon Singles Ward. It was pretty fun. We had 4 people that brought boats, so there was plenty of fun for everyone. I went wake-boarding, but I mostly just kind of chilled on the boat for most of the time. It was a nice day. The water was nice, wake-boarding was fun, and Tyler, Julie and Trent were there to hang out with. I also met Heather who I guess is in our home ward. I didn't know. :-/ I had seen her in the singles ward before, but I had never officially met her. 

So, now that you know my life story and, stuff...here's a fun little nerdy tidbit of...my life. Or something.

Last night I was doing some experiments with my collection of 3D glasses. If you put on one pair of glasses, and then take another one and turn it around so it's facing you, and put it right up to the other glasses (...did that make sense?) then everything looks pink and blue and yellow. It's really cool. So, I took one pair apart, and placed two sets of lenses inside, and then tried to glue it back together. It didn't glue very well, but it held good enough. Anyway, then I had a cool pair of 3D glasses. They're not very useful for sunglasses, because they stick out too far from your face, so you can see almost as much outside the glasses as you can inside them. They're just cool to look through. 

Anyway, that's the past day or so for ya. Yup. Pretty much. Blah...

Have a nice day, eh?

-Moscas

2 comments:

  1. Joey, I'm so glad you blog. Really.



    'Cause you're good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josie, How in the month of August am I supposed to successfully comment after you!? ;) You sum up the feelings of me and put it into like two lines. I guess that's why I'm glad I know you. You say things and it directly implies what I want to say into what you've already said...okay, I'll stop, now.
    I like your blog, too, Joey. ;)
    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete