It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Monday, May 27, 2013

You never think this song is gonna end, but it is. In 3...2...1...

Who knows what that's from? I'll give a cookie to anyone who can guess. Haha. 

So, this week was fun. It was my first week in my new zone and with my new companion. He's a great Elder. A hard worker, and an obedient missionary as well. 

I don't think I really have much to say...we've working with a lot of awesome investigators. Just teaching and getting them all ready for baptism. Not much else to report. I feel kinf of lame that this is so short...but I don't really have much to say. My companion was sick for a few days this week, because we got wet a couple of days with the terrible rain. I didn't get sick, but I think it's probably because I've already been sick like 4 times this year, so I'm a little more immune. 

Yay. 

Then we had interviews with President. Only he didn't interview me, because he had already interviewed me in Dorado. 

This is just getting more and more exciting. I think I'm just going to quit while I'm behind. 

The work is going awesome. We're just working our tails off, finding, teaching, baptizing. That's what this work is all about. :) 

Anyway. Love you all. :) Take care. Happy Memorial Day.

Love,
Elder Cannon

P.D. My computer is being lame again, so I can't send pictures. Lo siento. 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment