It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Monday, May 20, 2013

Psych!!!

Hey everyone. 

So...remember how I was all excited that they didn't transfer me for my last transfer in the mission? Well...they did. 

This weekend there were several Colombian Elders in the mission that got their visa to Argentina, and they had to adjust the mission a little. So I only had 2 weeks with Elder Zapata, and now I'm with Elder Meneses, from Ecuador! :) Chévere. 

So...not much else to report. Some of the members were really confused and sad that they transferred us, but that's how transfers always are. They told us today at 2 in the afternoon, and at 4:30, I was already here. My companion is on his way to Yopal. 

Most of all, I know that if I'm here in this ward, then here is exactly where the Lord needs me. It's a comforting thought, really. I'm just ready to hit the ground running and work as hard as I can. 

I'm out of time, because we had to buy groceries and only have a few minutes to write. 

I love you all! Hope you have a great week. :) 

Elder Cannon

P.S. Not sure why, but my email won't let me attach a picture. Only put it here. Hope it sends. It's of me and Elder Zapata today in the bus terminal. 




NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment