It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Monday, March 11, 2013

Stress...

So, being in all of this raziness of trying to get Isabel married has made me really grateful to live in a country where it's not so darn difficult. We already have all of the papers we need (thanks so much for all of the prayers), but now we just need to make the reservation and find the money and get everything else ready, etc etc etc. Sigh. I've been a little stressed this week, and I think this week won't be much different. This morning, (Pday) we were looking for her sons' birth certificates, and didn't even get much of a Pday... I guess that's how the saying goes, "No rest for the righteous." I should be called as the mission's wedding secretary, because I'm basically a pro at all this document finding business now. Haha. 

Anyway, we're hoping and praying and fasting (yesterday, because last week was Stake Conference) that everything will go smoothly, and that they'll be able to get married. Any prayers said in our behalf, or in behalf of the notary and all of their rules and schedules and requirements, or in behalf of Isabel and her husband will be greatly appreciated. :)

Other than that, life's pretty average. Tomorrow we have a general authority coming to speak to us in Zone Conference, but they haven't told us who it's going to be. I'm excited. :) Even though it means another day in my oh so querido Transmilenio... yep.

Well, I gots to go. Thanks for everything, fam. Love y'all.

Elder Cannon

P.S. I'd send you pictures, but nothing eventful really happened this week. Next week, if everything goes well, I'll have pictures of all 4 baptisms. Oh, I never talked about Lizeth. She's basically 100% ready. Super-pilas, as they would say here. Always learning and applying and keeping her commitments. :) Okay, now I really am going to go. Chao. 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment