It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Monday, March 4, 2013

I finally have pictures.

Hey y'all. 

So, this week was awesome. We're getting everything ready for Lizeth's baptism, as well as Isabel and her family. We're still trying to get a birth certificate from Cucuta to be able to get her and her husband married, so any extra prayers would be greatly appreciated. 

But basically everything is going great. We're looking for new investigators, and asking and praying for more referrals. We're really been blessed with referrals, and lots of success in general. In January and February we surpassed the number of baptisms of all of last year. And with these four that are going to get baptized this month, we'll have more than doubled it. 

I guess that would kind of be counting my chickens before they hatch. We're going to be working hard this week and next so that they'll be able to be baptized on the 16th of March. Especially so that Isabel can get married. But the most important thing is that she has a testimony of the church, and absolutely loves it. Her two sons as well (Nicolas and Felipe). So, we're hoping and praying that everything will be turn out well.

I'm feeling kind of old. I mean, as a missionary. Well, and as a person. Only 6 weeks until my birthday. (hint, hint...) Haha. It'll be weird being 21, because I don't even feel 20. I think I still feel like an 18 yr. old. Unless we're talking about my maturity or knowledge. Then I probably feel like I'm 90. 

Haha. Just kidding. Nada que ver. 

Welp. I'd better go. 

Take care, y'all.

Elder Cannon



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment