It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Friday, December 31, 2010

Call.

It started out as a feeling,
which then grew into a hope,
which then turned into a quiet thought,
which then turned into a quiet word.

And then that word grew louder and louder,
'til it was a battle cry

I'll come back
when you call me.
No need to say goodbye.


I guess the word "call" got me thinking about this song. It's really one of my favorites. For one, it's Regina, so that's a plus. It's also got a lot of orchestra, which is another big plus. And it was in Prince Caspian, which I loved. :)

So I got a mission call. If you didn't know already. Probably the only people that actually read this blog (if there are any. ;) ) already know. I just thought I would get on here and post it. For posterity's sake. Or...something. I got it in the mail on Wednesday (the day all mission calls come), but I wasn't expecting it for at least another week, maybe two. So naturally, I freaked out. I was on the verge of hyperventilating/passing out by the time I got inside.

Colombia Bogota North Mission!!! :) Spanish speaking, and I enter the MTC on May 25th, 2011.

Anyway...there you go. I'm pretty much really excited. :) Also, I'm using a lot of smileys. :) I'm just happy. :D

So...I kind of ran out of things to say. That's usually a good sign that I should end a blog post. But has that ever stopped me in the past? Pff. Of course not!

But I'm kind of tired of blogging today, so I'm gonna let y'all go.

Have a nice day, eh? ;)

-Moscas

P.S. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment