It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I found a poem

Today is just a bloggy day. I dunno why. Anyway, I was doing homework (honestly, I was) and I found a poem in my Book of Mormon journal that I wrote during class. So...here it is:

Millennium.
One thousand years
of peace.
Under
the reign
of Christ
living
to the age
of a tree.
Satan is bound.
No temptation.
Still working
for exaltation.
100 years
and then
we are twinkled.
The morning
of the first
Resurrection.

There you go. :)

Have a nice day.

-Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment