It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This post doesn't have a title.

So, I realized that I hadn't posted at all this month. I'm usually pretty good about keeping this useless thing up to date. In other words, I'm usually pretty good about...being useless? Probably. Anyway, hope you find this post just as useless as all my others. I know I did. ;)

The groundhog was lying. It's been just as wintery and cold as it ever has been for the past six weeks. Fortunately, those six weeks are over, and spring is finally coming! My favorite thing ever is being able to go outside in shorts and a t-shirt, and not be cold. If you know anything about me, you'll probably know that I'll wear shorts no matter how cold it is. But the t-shirt, not so much. This morning I slept in until 7ish. I usually give my sisters a ride to school at about 7:10, so I hopped out of bed in my pj's (shorts and a t-shirt), threw on some shoes and was out the door. It was so nice! I didn't feel like I even needed a jacket (which was convenient, because I couldn't find my jacket anyway). Yep. Spring. I love it. I hope it decides to stick around for a while. I also hope it rains! I love rain. :) It's one of my favorite things, really. Singing in it, running in it, dancing in it...I love it. :)

I think there's a reason I usually blog at night, instead of at...8:30 am. I'm not usually as ADD or...random this early. Usually my main thoughts at this time of day are, "I wish I were back in bed," and "I wish I were back in bed." Oh well.

I was giving surveys in my sleep last night. Sadly, it's not the first time this has happened, and it probably won't be the last. I had a dream that I was giving a 20 minute political survey to people at work. That's...not too much of a surprise, because that's exactly what I did at work yesterday. It's just sad that I have to be dreaming about it. I mean, it was painful enough the first time around, right? Actually, as far as political surveys go, this one was pretty harmless. I did feel like it was really redundant though, and 20 minutes of redundancy isn't good when you're trying to keep someone from Richmond, VA on the line at 8:30 pm. Don't even ask my why we were calling them at 8:30 pm, because I have no idea. I did get 3 people to complete the survey though, which wasn't bad compared to how most people did. Um. Why am I still talking about this? How about I just bore you to death. Sound like fun? You'd probably be more entertained if I just gave you the 20 minute survey. 

Today is Wednesday. Know what that means? It means that there are 10 weeks until I enter the MTC!!! It's amazing how fast time is going by. Then again...there are times when it seems like it couldn't go any slower. sigh... I'm hoping to get some missionary clothing soon. That would be cool. I can start breaking in my mission suits and shoes. :)

So...I kinda want to go for a run. Yeah, I'm gonna go for a run. Why waste this amazing day sitting inside on the computer? 

See ya.

-Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment