It's not so much "whatever that means." It's whoever...

"Dear Elder Cannon: you are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Colombia Bogota North Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months...You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language... "


Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Post

So...I'm pretty sure I have problems. Since I last posted, I've come to my own blog, looking for a new post here. As if one could ever appear here without me posting it.

I guess I just wanted there to be something witty and entertaining to read here. Bahaha! Like anything like that has ever been posted on this blog. Oh well. Better luck next time. Actually...better luck if you just go find another blog that's actually witty and entertaining.

What am I doing? I'm telling the people that actually do read my blog (...if there are any) not to read it? I really do think you should read it...I'm just not sure you'll get much out of it. Then again...that might just be blogs in general.


True? Absolutely. (P.S. despair.com is pretty much one of my favorite websites. Check it out!)

So, maybe some day I'll be able to break the social norm and blog about something worthwhile, like...losing weight or traveling to lots of different countries. Until then...this blog is gonna be pretty much average.

Speaking of average, another one of my favorite websites lately has been mylifeisaverage.com. If you ever feel alone in how average your life is, think again! Then laugh your socks off.

Anyway, it's Saturday, so I think I'm going to leave my average, pointless blogging for another day.

Love you all!

Have a nice day, eh?

-Moscas

No comments:

Post a Comment